As the Age of Design project focuses on design in the home, we speak to our panel of experts to discover how design will affect the future of our domestic lives.
We talk to:
• Phil Gilbert, general manager of IBM Design;
• Mat Hunter, director of strategy at Central Research Laboratory;
• Malcolm Garrett, creative director of Images&Co;
• Amanda Gosling, executive partner, IBM Interactive Experience, Global;
• Clive Grinyer, process improvement director for Premier Banking at Barclays; and
• Anna Bateson, director of digital at Charlotte Tilbury.
They pick out key projects in the home and identify key trends and analysis that will define domestic design over the coming years.