In this interview we spotlight the future of travel and hear from experts how end-to-end experiences are being innovated, and how design-led businesses are creating services that keep up with users’ needs.
We speak to:
• Phil Gilbert, general manager of IBM Design;
• Mat Hunter, director of strategy at Central Research Laboratory;
• Malcolm Garrett, creative director of Images&Co;
• Amanda Gosling, executive partner, IBM Interactive Experience, Global;
• Clive Grinyer, process improvement director for Premier Banking at Barclays; and
• Anna Bateson, director of digital at Charlotte Tilbury.
Find out more about where the industry is heading next in the short film above.