In this interview session we look at the future of the workplace and hear from experts about how despite an increase in home working, there is a marked shift in well designed co-working spaces, which is turn making larger companies up their game.
We speak to:
• Phil Gilbert, general manager of IBM Design;
• Mat Hunter, director of strategy at Central Research Laboratory;
• Malcolm Garrett, creative director of Images&Co;
• Amanda Gosling, executive partner, IBM Interactive Experience, Global;
• Clive Grinyer, process improvement director for Premier Banking at Barclays; and
• Anna Bateson, video strategy director, Guardian Media Group.
Find out more about where the industry is heading next in the short film above.
You can also find How is design changing the way we work on Vimeo here.