In this interview session we focus on the future of automotive and hear from experts about how brands outside of the traditional automotive industry are going to change the way we drive.
We speak to:
• Phil Gilbert, general manager of IBM Design;
• Mat Hunter, director of strategy at Central Research Laboratory;
• Malcolm Garrett, creative director of Images&Co;
• Amanda Gosling, executive partner, IBM Interactive Experience, Global;
• Clive Grinyer, process improvement director for Premier Banking at Barclays; and
• Anna Bateson, director of digital at Charlotte Tilbury.
Find out more about where the industry is heading next in the short film above.